[hpsdr] [ATLAS] - proposed physical bus/pcb design 03March2006

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Fri Mar 3 11:19:00 PST 2006

> How about if I daisy chained the current (6) XD0-XD2 and YH0-YH2 bus
> wires?  Would that give enough daisy chained connections?

Probably.  That would be one daisy chained line for a 64-pin connector,
and three for a 96-pin.  We only need one daisy chain for a JTAG bus,
and I suggest in the documentation we declare that XD0 be used as TDI
and XD1 as TDO for such chaining.

I sure hope it is possible to mix vendors (e.g., Xilinx and Altera) on
the same JTAG chain for programming purposes :-/

73,

Lyle KK7P