[hpsdr] [ATLAS] - proposed physical bus/pcb design 03March2006

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Mar 4 07:53:12 PST 2006

Phil

Fantastic. Many great ideas here. I really like the inclusion of all
voltages for experimenters! We had talked about using the new 24 pin ATX
connector which is apparently compatible with the current 20 pin connector.
This would allow for the future of the newer power supplies included with
future computer enclosures.

Are you doing this in Kicad? If so can we get a holt of the project files?

Thanks
Eric