[hpsdr] [ATLAS] - proposed physical bus/pcb design 03March2006

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 4 18:04:41 PST 2006

Phil,

My attached message gives the Mouser part number I found for the 24-pin
version. I found it by looking for a match to what is specified for the
plug in the ATX V2.2 Motherboard spec
<http://www.formfactors.org/developer/specs/atx2_2.pdf>. Here is the
data sheet for the header on the Mouser site:
<http://www.molex.com/pdm_docs/sd/039281243_sd.pdf>. Is this enough
info?

Unfortunately, I think this header is not pin compatible with the 20-pin
version; the latch is in the wrong place and the pin across from #8 is
NC instead of -5VDC as specified for the 20-pin connector in the ATX
v2.1 spec
<http://www.formfactors.org/developer/specs/atx2_1.pdf>
I now have the picoPSU supply which is not modifiable to 24-pins, so I'd
be happy with the Atlas board as is.

	Chris