[hpsdr] ATX connector on Atlas bus

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Sun Mar 5 05:15:05 PST 2006

One of my problems with this idea is that the Atlas board then becomes
strictly a development board; the design _must_ be redone for any
end-product that might come out of this project. It seems as though the
board would have a much larger market if it could be used as-is for
end-user products as well. That's also why I'd like it if the board
didn't _require_ a heavy and relatively expensive computer case, just
_allowed_ it for the much smaller developer customer group, and why the
size shouldn't get too big..

            Chris -AE6VK

  _____