[hpsdr] More Atlas stuff...

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Sun Mar 5 05:43:19 PST 2006

Phil,

Agree about the Reply All - missed sending to the group twice already!

Your point about not fitting the ATX connector but using the aux power
connector for board bring up is a good one.  I would prefer to keep the
-5v and +3.3v supplies since I find the 3.3v on the Xylo is very useful for
testing the A/D chips and expect the same when testing the HPSDR boards.

Phil...VK6APH