[hpsdr] [ATLAS] - Watch the TOES!, (was proposed physical bus/pcb design 03March2006)

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Mar 5 16:27:53 PST 2006

Hi Phil,

No toes stepped on here - guess I've gotten quiet -- been busy trying to
reduce the FIFO buffers we need in the FPGA  to keep us from underrunning
output audio.  Also working on a Cirrius version of the prototype board now
so Phil and I  can do the great sound chip bake off.

The Atlas board looks great - thanks for taking it on.  Only wish I have is
for some provision for a fuse on the board (in the power supply ground line
to cover all the supplies with one fuse?)  but I don't see the space for it
and I don't consider it enough of an issue to try and significantly rework
the layout.  Can always put an inline fuse holder in the power supply
connector.

Cheers,

Bill