[hpsdr] [ATLAS] Gerbers posted...

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 16:36:24 PST 2006

Ray

Thanks!

Phil has given all of us a fair shot at a tangible design and I think we all
agree that it is a good foundation for going forward. He has also
incorporated the reasonable ideas we have offered.

Here is what I suggest:

You, myself, Lyle Johnson, Phil Covington go to PM and make a decision on
which company of those suggested to produce the board. Perhaps we could
coordinate a private Teamspeak session Saturday to make it more efficient.

We will be the Benevolent Dictators to get this to production ASAP without
vote. The Atlas is the "Appian Way" of his project!

I'll upfront the $ for the initial run and distribute at cost.

I have already asked Dale - WA8SRA to create a "Project Order Form" on
Hamsdr website. (Thanks again Dale!). I already have orders for 3 boards
without any of us participating (Don't e-mail me, you will have to use the
order form on Dale's fine website, and sign up if you have not already!)

I'll generate a PM to you guys. Sorry to others for narrowing it down.

Thanks
Eric