[hpsdr] [ATLAS] Gerbers posted...

pvharman at arach.net.au pvharman at arach.net.au
Thu Mar 9 17:12:57 PST 2006

Phil,

Just for comparison - here is a price from a company I use in India - the
quality of their boards is first class and I have never had a problem with them

Here is a quote for 100 pieces of Atlas CAM PCBs:

Specification: FR-4 grade PCB, 4 Layer, 1.6mm thick, 35 microns Cu (assumed)
13.97 mm x 10.01mm, No Impedance control ,HASL finish(assumed) Line
width/spacing: 10mil/8mil, No Gold dtabs, Routed, Electrically tested.

Delivery time: 3 weeks from PO

Total price: USD 1,750.

73's  Phil...VK6APH