[hpsdr] [ATLAS] Gerbers posted...

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 07:17:43 PST 2006

P.S.

You need to look at the gerbers with a gerber viewer program.

DO NOT DEPEND ON THE PDFS OF THE GERBERS TO ACCURATELY DEPICT THE
ACTUAL PHOTOPLOT!

The program that I use to create the PDFs is buggy when dealing with
mixed signal/plane layers (L1 and L3 are those type).  If you are just
looking at the Layer 1 and Layer 3 PDFs, then I can see how you could
become confused as to which pins are connected where.   I only posted
the PDFs to give people a general idea what the layers look like.  You
need to look at the gerbers in a gerber viewer if you want to see the
details.

Phil N8VB