[hpsdr] [ATLAS] Gerbers posted...

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 15:01:13 PST 2006

Horst

Thanks for the introduction! Welcome! It IS exciting. I am a LOT like you,
in that I really can't contribute much in the way of technology, yet love to
read and I actually surprise myself in that I UNDERSTAND most of it. It is a
pleasure to watch the Phil's, and Bill and others work and give us an
education at the same time. We are very fortunate to have these people
working as a group and being able to see and occasionally contribute
something.

I might add to the group that I have had about 10 personal e-mails about the
Atlas board in the past few days, many of which echo your sentiments! So if
Phil and Phil and Bill and Ray and Leon and Lyle, think that folks are not
lurking and paying attention ***** WRONG! *****

You aint't seen nothin' yet. Wait till you get a gander at the Mercury, and
the Janus!

Thanks
Eric