[hpsdr] Starting BOM already

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Sun Mar 12 12:24:35 PST 2006

Ok, it's Sunday morning - idle time - and I got carried away. I've
posted a trimmed HTML file of the BOM I put together for Mouser. Since
I've never done this before, I presume it's all wrong, but at least
there are slots for all the parts I think I'd need. I'd be pleased if
folks would check it over for things like

1)     Parts won't fit

2)     Parts can't be soldered by hand

3)     Part values are wrong

4)     Etc.

http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=153

Sorry it's ugly, but I pulled off the IE-specific style sheet.

            Chris - AE6VK

  _____