[hpsdr] Starting BOM already

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 19:43:08 PST 2006

Chris

Yes, I don't know if the load resistor would be needed on the Pico. Perhaps
an e-mail to them would be appropriate.

The stated load resistor for a standard ATX supply is 10 ohm 10 watt
available from Rat Shack. They have 10 and 50 ohms available.  Phil_C
suggested we try 20 ohm or higher resistances to see where it turns on.

Thanks again!
Eric