[hpsdr] [FX2] link

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 16 07:01:51 PST 2006

Horst,

Seems we're being fouled up by various combinations of browser and
editor quirks. The English link will work, but:

1) The link has to be all on one line. Word-wrap is tending to break it
on some renderings.

2) Escaping the blanks as "%20" will suggest to at least some mail
editors that the whole thing is the link.

Recipients of this message should make sure both conditions listed above
are met by the link that they try to past into their browser.

As I send this, anyway, the link below - every thing between the "<" and
">" - works.

<

http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/bastelecke/Rund%20um%20den%20PC/fx2
/index.html.en