[hpsdr] [FX2] link

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Thu Mar 16 21:35:43 PST 2006

Hi, Chris and Bob

that's what I wanted to say all the time. The schematics links do not work on the english
page. They only work on the german page. So, for the schematics please go to the following
link:

http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/bastelecke/Rund%20um%20den%20PC/fx2/

For some english description and file downloads please go to:

http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/bastelecke/Rund%20um%20den%20PC/fx2/index.html.en

On the german page there are also some eagle files but when I tried to open them in Eagle
I always got an error message. So for the PCB you have to use the pdf file.

So hopefully everything is cleared now.

I still feel sorry for having caused this heavy traffic on the reflector for just a little
link information. But as you can see sometimes little things blow up out of dimension.

73
Horst
DL6KBF