[hpsdr] Lionheart board

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Sun Mar 19 04:39:46 PST 2006

Based on the recent feedback I've updated the Lionheart block diagram, see

http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=162

Changes are:

1. Removed DS90LV018 that buffered LVDS input from 200MHz clock since it is
assumed that the FPGA can take LVDS inputs directly - please confirm.
2. PTT, DOT, DASH and  GPS 1Hz inputs now via External Control in
3. Added 74LCX541 octal buffer on External Control in
4. Added SMS05T1 transient protection on USB input

At the moment the FX2 is the I2C bus master - is  it possible to pass the
I2C pins through the FPGA as shown or should the FPGA just sit on the I2C
bus as a slave?

Feedback requested please.

73's Phil...VK6APH