[hpsdr] Kicad library?

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Wed Mar 22 14:47:49 PST 2006

Chris-

Are the SO8E and SO8N parts what you are looking for?
I think they are SOIC-8 .

As far as I know , no one has put together a HPSDR specific library yet.
Currently the layout is going on with different S/W packages for many of
the boards.  There is a migration issue for designs done under many
other packages in that there doesn't seem to be an easy way to import
them into Kicad (at least the programs I investigated).

Since the HPSDR project is 'GPLesque' it would be nice to base it on GPL
design s/w as well IMHO...

73   de   Ray   WB6TPU