[hpsdr] New SVN site

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Fri Mar 24 21:44:27 PST 2006

We have a new SVN site for HPSDR.  All accounts are the same as before
for xylo.  All files have been moved from Xylo (but not deleted from there)

that is from

svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_xylo/xylo_project1

svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/

the files from before are in the trunk as they were before.

The password file has been copied.  The same ssh keys for those who use
ssh to check code in will work since these are system accounts and your
login account is what uses the ssh key.

Please let me know of any problems with my move of these files.

PLEASE drop a thank you to  Dale Boresz

<>><><><  dmb AT lightstream dOt net   (8)(*_>

and thank him a million times (decode by removing junk and replacing the
obvious).

If there are any problems with your old files or accounts or ssh keys or
whatever, please send those to me and don't bother Dale with anything
except thanks.

The FPGA proposed for Lionheart is the Cyclone II.  Altera has announced
a serious update to deal with timing estimation problems.  I suggest
that if you are developing Cyclone II code an upgrade is in order. Today
I could not find a single browser that would do the download because of
a serious javascript web page error on the Altera site.  I have
complained, but it is Friday and they probably won't wake up again until
late Tuesday (sigh).

Bob
N4HY