[hpsdr] Starting BOM already

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Fri Mar 24 22:31:51 PST 2006

Hi
in the back of my head I have a figure of around 50mA of minimum current the 5 Volt line
should be loaded with on an ATX supply. I do not recall where I have got this figure from
but for my ATLAS I have bought a 27 Ohm 11 Watts resistor. This gives a current of about
185 mA. 11 Watts seems a little bit of overkill but will keep the res cool.

73
Horst
DL6KBF