[hpsdr] Starting BOM already

Horst Gruchow horst at needles.de
Sat Mar 25 10:30:57 PST 2006

Hi, Chris
this might by true for this particular picoPSU-120. I have two no-name ATX supplies lying around where you do not
get a stable output unless loaded at the 5Volt line. I intend to use one of them for the ATLAS. Therefore I have to 'burn'
some energy besides putting some fuses in the DC lines to limit the blow-up effect if something goes wrong. The 15 A delivery at the 5 Volt line as well as the 10 A on 12 V otherwise could burn my house!!!!! or do some nice welding in the shack.
At least the ATLAS board would have some nice bubbles causing an interesting 3D effect.

73
Horst
DL6KBF