[hpsdr] [Dayton] Like to see at least one post here every day!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 20:35:11 PST 2006

Steve

I'll 'tickle' Tony again on the UCB. The sponsors, and I had a TS conference
and also submitted design modifications to Tony and he was going to make the
modifications and produce and kit the boards himself. As you know, he is
very involved in the SoftRock series of boards. He is the designer of the
UCB board and it is in ExpressPCB format. I'm don't think anyone has done
much in ExpressPCB who could pick it up and run with it. The final
modifications proposed are not that complex, but make the board MUCH easier
to put in enclosure and have some other nice features.

I will check again in the background to see where it stands. I know from the
forum audio that he is currently assembling and shipping 1000 SR40 version 6
kits. I know from personal experience that kitting and shipping, doesn't
leave time for much else. I did notice that the previous SR40 projects have
been removed from Dale's website.

It is a hobby.

Thanks

Eric