[hpsdr] ATLAS PCB fab status ??

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 27 19:25:45 PST 2006

Eric,

I have the parts in hand to stuff the board, but I'm not sure what
should be tested. I'm pretty short on test equipment.

            Chris - AE6VK

P.S. - What I did last Summer, i.e., over Christmas. Me on the left.

<

http://photolibrary.usap.gov/Portscripts/PortWeb.dll?query&field1=Filena
me&op1=matches&value=POLESCIROOMCLOSEUP.JPG&catalog=Antarctica&template=
USAPgovMidThumbs

  _____