[hpsdr] ATLAS PCB fab status ??

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 03:44:45 PST 2006

Dan

Thanks! Yes.

These boards are disposable the only initial purpose is for testing. It's
not too important that they survive past Alpha. Just that we get some tests,
perhaps benchmarks in a fairly quick turn around. I'ts not too important
that the current Project leaders get these initially.

Bob - N4HY , Lyle - KK7P, As Amsat engineers / developers can you or someone
in Amsat bench test one or more of these protos?

Thanks

Eric

  _____