[hpsdr] [ATLAS] Alpha boards ordered March 28, 2006

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 14:56:13 PST 2006

Phil

Thanks muchly! Nice Job! Hopefully they have an area for a SN 1 thru 3. Call
me maudlin since I really feel that this is the start of a pretty historic
happening. The folks who test this board will end up with them. After 10
years of war with Zeus, Atlas held up the heavens from earth, and has been
doing a great job forever. Chicken Little might disagree, but depends on
your scope of vision!

This really does mark the first of a truly impressive proposed series of
boards. Set into motion by Phil Covington's artistry and skill, followed by
a team effort to suggest additional features which were included willingly
after discussion. The way it should work! Glad you stepped on some toes
Phil, and glad no one limped off! Anyone who turns their head on this
project will surely get blindsided. I see technological history in the
making

On the road to Lionheart!

Thanks Everyone!
Eric