[hpsdr] Pinging Lurkers

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Wed Mar 29 03:55:21 PST 2006

I suppose it's a good idea to make a prototype for testing.
It might identify an undiscovered issue.

I'm in no hurry to get the Atlas board.  It doesn't do
anything for me until the other boards are available.
It was a good idea to freeze the design so that the other
boards could be created.

My main worry is soldering the fine pitch devices, as
that is a skill I have not developed yet.

The BoMs are nice.  That eliminates duplicating the
research for everyone who is getting a board.

Mike - AA8K