[hpsdr] Ping

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Wed Mar 29 17:38:15 PST 2006

David

Since we have 62 orders for the Atlas at the moment, it is obvious that the
lurkers outnumber the developers! Lurkers are people too! (smile). You know:
"Not matter how high or great the throne... what sits on it is same as yer
own"

I have not seen ANYONE laugh at anyone unless we were just 'cuttin up'.

In order for this whole shebang to work it is going to take a town. I guess
I qualify as a 'town fool' and usually 'town fools' step on toes and are
lurkers in the know! Regardless I march to my own drummer, as many of the
folks here DO, including the developers. Everyone has their nitch, even if
it is testing what has been created.

Hang bud. This is gonna be a 'hot rod' worthy of calling a "souped up ride'.
We can paint the flames on it ourselves! Where is Beppe when we need him!???
Think I'll jangle his chain!

Thanks

Eric

  _____