[hpsdr] SDR Linux User Group TeamSpeak Meeting on Saturday, May 6 at 1300Z

Dan Babcock danbabc at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 11:54:29 PDT 2006

                    Hello All,

  There will be a Software Defined Radio Linux User Group (SDRLUG) meeting on TeamSpeak this Saturday, May 6 at 1300Z.

  We will have a "roll call" of signed in users that will be followed by an open discussion period.  Bring the group up to date on your activities.

  There will be an update on the status of the next release of DttSP for Linux.

  See you Saturday evening, morning or afternoon depending upon where you are located.

  The DttSP for Linux Development Team is looking for a Source Code Manager.  This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to become more involved in the DttSP for Linux project.  Please take a look at the "Job Description" that is posted in the Public Download directory of the HamSDR.com website. The direct link is >http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=218< If you are interested or have any questions, please send me an email at danbabc(at)yahoo.com.

   73,

  Dan N4XWE