[hpsdr] Explosion????

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Sat May 13 22:50:35 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

this is really   u n f a i r.
Returning home last night from a rather successful exhibition (no time even to check hpsdr
emails) I found myself sitting on the chair being ovewhelmed by the postings on the list.
I have somehow foreseen and hoped for this kind of development on the project. That's why
I ordered two ATLAS boards. But that this would be happening overnight (and me being
away!!!) gives a big surprise.
I am still trying to catch up and digest all the stuff being posted within the last days.
This all seems to give enough food for a full size handbook documentation on HPSDR (I
would guess about 500 pages!!!).

Don, I really like your WIKI idea. Thanks very much for it.

I would like to say using Phil C's words: where is my exedrine!!

73
Horst
DL6KBF