[hpsdr] Teamspeak Audio - Lyle-Phil_H-Bill-Eric

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat May 13 19:17:23 PDT 2006

Folks

Had an informal Teamspeak session tonight:

Eric

Lyles notes:

It appears there is consensus to try and double up on the Logic Analyzer
pins of Ozy to provide buffered I/O, in blocks of 4 or 8 lines.  This was
easy to conclude since Phil C wasn't present to protest :-)

Bill requested the Janus unused CPLD pins be brought out in a way that they
could be connected for "blue wire" mods.  Lyle suggested it might be
possible to do this and also bring them to a connector with some minimal
filtering/protection as well.  Lyle will look into this on the PCB layout.

We'll check with Phil C on better evenings for him.

Speculation on Janus, Ozy, how to build, how to get them built, what PCB
tools are being used and what they cost.

[end]

73,

Lyle KK7P

Audio