[hpsdr] reference sources

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 18 15:37:56 PDT 2006

Hi All,
  A dealer I know who should be at Dayton was selling 100 MHz OXCO references at Hostraders a few weeks ago for $40. His name is Dave Schneider. He had two different types one fixed and another with extra connections. I assume for a PLL.
  They were name brand, new stuff. He had a couple dozen of them. I have a good stock of that kind of stuff and passed but should have grabbed one for the collection.
  Building your own is a pain. Good luck duplicating the performance of a good commerical unit with $260 worth of time. Life is short.
  frank WA1GFZ