[hpsdr] Lyle - KK7P speaks for HPSDR at Dayton - Including PPT file

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Mon May 22 17:39:05 PDT 2006

Folks

Lyle Johnson did an excellent job speaking for the HPSDR at Dayton
Hamvention this past weekend in the SDR conference. It was really great to
meet you enthusiasts in SDR there! There were probably 300 to 350 people
there, and there was never a 'mass exodus' despite the room being quite
warm! I'll also upload the other speakers files. But this is the first!

Audio file. (Sorry for the 'late' start, I was the only
audiographer/videographer! Video of Lyle to come with the same audio
courtesy of Bill KD5TFD!)

Thanks for everything Lyle!

Audio

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=253

Power Point Presentation!

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=254

This is what Ham Radio is all about! (Also using what you design!)

Eric - AA4SW