[hpsdr] HPSDR Card Mechanical Drawing Rev. B

Steven Bible srbible at earthlink.net
Thu May 25 21:47:22 PDT 2006

Gang,

Here's revision B of the HPSDR Plug-in Card mechanical drawing.  I wanted to post this tonight for Lyle.  I need to continue adding the 160, 185, and 220 mm lengths.

For this revision, I made the card 120 mm wide x 100 mm tall.  The location of the DIN plug is such that it is centered in ATLAS which is 100 mm wide.  Then I went out 15 mm for the "external connector area" as Phil said.  Then coming back 120 mm.  Thus the placement of the DIN plug.  I show the measurement of the mounting holes.  Lyle, the X, Y for hole A1 from the datum (most lower left corner) is 4.108" x 0.210" (and I would round to 4.110", this just shows the strick metric to english conversion).

I used metric as the base measurement.  I think that the english measurement can be safely rounded to the nearest 0.005" without any problems.

Comments please.

- Steve N7HPR

\r\n- Steve\r\n  (n7hpr at tapr.org)\r\n