[hpsdr] Kool-Aid (r) Stand Open!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue May 30 21:43:45 PDT 2006

Folks

I can still remember sitting out on the curb, with an Ice Cold pitcher of
Kool-Aid R which mom made. I sat out there for about 4 hours in the
blistering sun, and sold perhaps 8 cents worth, and was thrilled when I went
down to Bob's Luncheonette, and traded my earnings for a pack of gum and 5
baseball cards, which I quickly lost in a game of 'flip'. I still had 2
cents to spare, and with a couple of pop bottles gathered along the road,
had a renewed set of 5 cards to gamble or trade away with friends! Sweat of
the brow and youthful enthusiasm. HDSDR continues that youthful enthusiasm
for me!

Dale - WA8SRA has included an expanded list of 'products' in the former
Atlas order form, now called HPSDR in the listbox. He 'tossed it off' as "No
Problem" but probably worked all holiday weekend on it! The 'order' page,
now includes 3 additional 'order' areas and will include more as the
projects mature. The new fields are 'interest only', since we currently have
no 'product' to offer, and no 'price' but will help determining future
demand for the boards.

I understand that Lyle has some Pinocchio boards available, however, I don't
know the price. If I know Lyle, it is probably a dollar under cost, and he
is looking around for a bigger truck.

I'll have more details on Atlas in a day or two.

Thanks

Eric