[hpsdr] [Flexradio] Sasquatch

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Tue May 2 20:25:43 PDT 2006

Cecil:

When the code is released, people will understand.  This is a major
rework.  The hardware control code is a major rework.  From here we will
be transmitting,  etc.  and have a full blown Linux transceiver shortly
after release.  So, the answer is it will be released, perfect or not,
the day we can run RX/TX code,  set all of the hardware (everything
single thing that is in the SDR-1000),  and then everyone can jump in
and help us break it on Linux,  Mac's, etc.

Dale has already set up the Linux repository and it only awaits us
putting something in it.

Bob