[hpsdr] HPSDR Documentation

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 08:43:38 PDT 2006

> Sounds like a volunteer!  Welcome aboard!  How can I help you with the
> documentation?

First, can the authors save their existing diagrams as Visio 2002, not Visio 2003. I only have 2002 and the 2003 formats are not backwards compatible. The SVN respository has some diagrams but they are Visio 2003.

Second, is there a place that I can post the documentation for review? Something that is linkable from hpsdr.org would be good so it can be viewed by the widest audience. I was planning on posting everything as HTML or PDFs. I can post them on my domain, but I'd rather keep them on hprsdr.org. Even if it's just a place to e-mail them to and the website manager can post.

Alex, N3NP