[hpsdr] HPSDR Documentation

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Tue May 9 09:14:56 PDT 2006

Alex wrote:

> Second, is there a place that I can post the documentation for review? Something that is linkable from hpsdr.org would be good so it can be viewed by the widest audience. I was planning on posting everything as HTML or PDFs. I can post them on my domain, but I'd rather keep them on hprsdr.org. Even if it's just a place to e-mail them to and the website manager can post.
>
> Alex, N3NP

Alex,

I can put them on hpsdr.org if you email them to me with address of
"links" at "hpsdr" dot "org" and put something reasonable in the subject
line.

If you can find a place to put them yourself, it might be easier for you
to change them, and I could post just a link on the HPSDR web pages;
otherwise will try to keep up with any changes the same day you sent
them to me via email attachment.

73,
Don AE5K
HPSDR List Administrator & Web-flunkie