[hpsdr] Janus Rev B Update

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Sat May 13 04:35:33 PDT 2006

Helmut,

I have the prototype Janus breadboard running on my bench - it runs full
duplex fine. The PWM D/A converters in the FPGA work just fine also and no
reason to think this wont be a great satellite rig. If I get time over the
weekend I will post the latest draft of the protocol that we are using over
the USB - from that you will see that full duplex is not a problem.

Phil...