[hpsdr] Question - audio noise and Janus

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Sat May 13 16:41:20 PDT 2006

> I appreciate that the ADC has a good noise performance, but I would be
> interested in the overall card noise performance in a mixed signal
> environment.

So would I!

The PCB layout is out for review.  I hope that folks with knowledge and
experience in this area can provide feedback to improve the layout
before we actually make the first boards.

Then, a few boards will be made for Alpha test.  We hope to confirm the
design, or uncover unforeseen problems, in that phase.

73,

Lyle KK7P