[hpsdr] Question - audio noise and Janus

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sun May 14 05:49:22 PDT 2006

Richard

I think I saw you on Teamspeak last night when we were informally discussing
HPSDR. The server apparently kicked you off for (Flood). Bill and I have
never seen that before and must have been initiated by the server. I have
not 'checked' it out at this point but let me know here if you have problems
on Teamspeak.

Welcome - Catch up Man!

Eric - AA4SW