[hpsdr] High Accuracy Timing for HPSDR

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Tue May 16 19:57:11 PDT 2006

Hello Achim,

Thank you very much for this information.  It is good news to learn about
another timing GPS that is available.  I checked the ublox web site, and I
see one can buy online.  You are right that it is expensive.  The iLotus
M12M will be half this price.  And since Rick W2GPS has the M12 programmed
into TAC32, this may become the timing GPS of choice.  Occasionally, people
can find the Oncore UT, UT+, VP, M12, M12+ timing surplus.

I say it would be good to drop in and talk to the engineers about the
LEA-4T.  Perhaps you can learn something and tell us about your visit.

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (n7hpr at tapr.org)