[hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Thu May 25 17:29:14 PDT 2006

Hello Steve!

I haven't taken the time to study the drawing yet.  I took a micrometer
to my connector, got the shell left edge set back as near as I could
tell from Phil C's drawing, and then let the PCB layout tool tell me
where pin 1 is.

I *must* get this Janus layout out of my thinning hair and get back to
my paying job!  The rent is coming due...

73,

Lyle KK7P