[hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

Carl Morris, WN3DUG cwmorris at pa.net
Thu May 25 18:46:41 PDT 2006

Steve, N7HPR,

I believe you said:

"So looking at the card from the component side, the DIN connector is on the bottom, connectors on the left.  So nothing should be in top or to the right?"

Wouldn't the connectors be on the right, according to Phil's (N8VB) "ATLAS PLUG-INS" drawing note in the Plan View? (Upper left hand corner)

By the way, Phil, N8VB; I like the concept you have shown in the "ATLAS PLUG-INS" drawing!

73, Carl, WN3DUG
cwmorris at pa.net

Message: 9