[hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Fri May 26 21:58:48 PDT 2006

Hello Horst!

> in order to shorten the discussion about plug-in boards I have modified Phil C's
> preliminary definition drawing in order to reflect the stand of the current discussion.
>
> http://www.needles.de/pics/ATLAS-CardDef.pdf
>
> If there are no more objections against this definition I will incorporate it in the ATLAS
> documentation.

It looks good to me.  I tried to adhere to this when designing Janus.

You might want to indicate that other lengths are possible for the
120.0mm dimension.  Suggested lengths include 120mm, 160mm, 185mm and 220mm.

Thank you for keeping up with all of this.  I certainly appreciate your
documentation efforts.

73,

Lyle KK7P