[hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

Leon Heller leon.heller at bulldoghome.com
Sat May 27 03:04:27 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "H. Gruchow" <horst at needles.de>
To: <hpsdr at hpsdr.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

> Hi folks,
>
> in order to shorten the discussion about plug-in boards I have modified
> Phil C's
> preliminary definition drawing in order to reflect the stand of the
> current discussion.
>
> http://www.needles.de/pics/ATLAS-CardDef.pdf
>
> If there are no more objections against this definition I will incorporate
> it in the ATLAS
> documentation.

I think you have the mounting hole centres wrong, they are slightly
different from those on the socket (should be 88.90 mm, I just measured one
of my plugs to make sure). That caught me out once, but I did get the screws
in. The other dimensions relative to the board edge are the same as I use.

73, Leon

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]