[hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Sat May 27 05:04:39 PDT 2006

Hi, Leon and the group

thanks.
This comes from doing things in an absolute hurry.
You are right: the females have 90 mm, the male connectors 88.9 mm (like in nature males
often are smaller than they think :-)).

Have updated the drawing: http://www.needles.de/pics/ATLAS-CardDef.pdf

Good that you are in again. Welcome.
How's your Suzuki doing. I need to mount new bearings on the rear wheel of mine but ain't
got time plus horrible weather conditions.

73
Horst
DL6KBF