[hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

Leon Heller leon.heller at bulldoghome.com
Sat May 27 05:22:55 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "H. Gruchow" <horst at needles.de>
To: "Leon Heller" <leon.heller at bulldoghome.com>
Cc: <hpsdr at hpsdr.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

> Hi, Leon and the group
>
> thanks.
> This comes from doing things in an absolute hurry.
> You are right: the females have 90 mm, the male connectors 88.9 mm (like
> in nature males often are smaller than they think :-)).
>
> Have updated the drawing: http://www.needles.de/pics/ATLAS-CardDef.pdf

I just can't think why they designed it like that, there must be a logical
reason for it.

> Good that you are in again. Welcome.
> How's your Suzuki doing. I need to mount new bearings on the rear wheel of
> mine but ain't got time plus horrible weather conditions.

It's fine, apart from me stripping the thread in the oil drain plug. I
didn't check the torque wrench instructions and kept pulling on it. 8-(

73, Leon

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]