[hpsdr] Pinocchio Updated

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Sat May 27 10:51:14 PDT 2006

I modified the PCB layout to accommodate the difference spacing for the
mounting holes as pointed out by Leon.

I note that the pin 1 and pin 32 ends match for the male and female
parts, which seems a bit strange.  If you mate right angle connectors,
as I do on Pinocchio, then one of the connectors will be labeled
backwards.  I labeled the pins on the silkscreen to match ATLAS in a
"flow through" fashion, so the female connector used at "J1" at the top
of the PCB will have a mismatch between the connector marking and the
PCB marking..

I also added the obligatory copyright stuff.

I updated the wiki to point to the correct files.

73,

Lyle KK7P