[hpsdr] Pinocchio Updated

Leon Heller leon.heller at bulldoghome.com
Sat May 27 12:00:44 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lyle Johnson" <kk7p at wavecable.com>
To: "High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List"
<hpsdr at hpsdr.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:51 PM
Subject: [hpsdr] Pinocchio Updated

> I modified the PCB layout to accommodate the difference spacing for the
> mounting holes as pointed out by Leon.
>
> I note that the pin 1 and pin 32 ends match for the male and female
> parts, which seems a bit strange.  If you mate right angle connectors,
> as I do on Pinocchio, then one of the connectors will be labeled
> backwards.  I labeled the pins on the silkscreen to match ATLAS in a
> "flow through" fashion, so the female connector used at "J1" at the top
> of the PCB will have a mismatch between the connector marking and the
> PCB marking..

I just checked the ones I've got (straight for the motherboard and RA for
the cards) and the numbers match OK on those when they are mated.

73, Leon

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]