[hpsdr] JANUS BoM

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Sun May 28 20:31:35 PDT 2006

Hi Lyle,

What about the serial eeproms used by VESA?

http://www.microchip.com/ParamChartSearch/chart.aspx?branchID=7041&mid=&lang
=en

These devices have two modes: transmit only and bidirectional.  Since these
are designed for plug-and-play, and they are very common parts, might be a
fit?

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (n7hpr at tapr.org)