[hpsdr] JANUS BoM

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Mon May 29 06:02:26 PDT 2006

H. Gruchow wrote:

> Remains the AKM chip. Does anybody no how much they are in smaller quantities. I could not
> find a price anywhere. There is a possibility to buy them from a Hongkong distributor.
> They list this chip as a stock item with about 1.500 available right now.

Hmmmm, beware of Chinese stuff.... once I ordered for a friend who doesn't write English 500 OTP PROM, which were sold
for a very good price by a Shangai seller. The surprise came when , examining them, he found that they weren't in
pristine status, but already programmed.... being OTP, he was forced to throw them away, losing the money...

73  Alberto  I2PHD