[hpsdr] JANUS BoM

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun May 28 22:40:26 PDT 2006

The quote I got for quantity 10 AK5394A for prototyping the Janus from the
US distributor was about $17.00.  Unfortunately they've not met
their  quoted 2 weeks availability and I have no idea when I'm going to see
the chips.  They  are on my 'to call' list for Tuesday AM (Monday's a
holiday here) to see what's going on.

Regards,

Bill